Saturday we said good bye to T for a week away at scout camp. He was THRILLED to be able to go. The kids really miss him already. Today at the breakfast table E took a vote to see who missed him already and they all raised their hands. It was very sweet.
The next vote at the table was to see who was glad that the Jensens were back from pageant. Again the vote was unanimous! It was so fun to go to pageant this year for many reason. Seeing our good friends was one of the reasons. Here is E with one of her best friends.
C was equally excited to see D! These two are two peas in a pod.
We all love this kid. He is SO GREAT with the kids. Am really loves him and LOVES it when he babysits.
As soon as pageant was over my cell phone rang and it was JODY!!! She was there and I am SO happy I was there. I haven't seen her for 2 years. I could say so many WONDERFUL things about her. I LOVE her!! I babysat her kids when they were younger then my kids. LOVE HER!
This was the best part of the night. We got to see Sheldon and Wendy. The two girls sat on Sheldons lap for a good part of the pageant. I kept trying to get Am to sit with me, but she wouldn't. He was great and kept saying don't worry. I think maybe he liked being with kids again.
Sunday I went and picked up Sheldon and Wendy at the Hill Cumorah and brought them home for dinner. We had grilled chicken, salt potatoes, fresh yellow squash, and zucchini. For dessert we had chocolate cake from Wegmans and ice cream. The best part of the night was after dinner sitting around the table telling stories.
This was the bribe to get at least one good picture. 1 funny one for 1 good one.
This is as good as we got. Hopefully C will out grow this faze he is in with silly faces in pictures- SOON!! Thanks guys for spending part of your tour with us. The kids LOVED having you here, as did I.
The next vote at the table was to see who was glad that the Jensens were back from pageant. Again the vote was unanimous! It was so fun to go to pageant this year for many reason. Seeing our good friends was one of the reasons. Here is E with one of her best friends.
C was equally excited to see D! These two are two peas in a pod.
We all love this kid. He is SO GREAT with the kids. Am really loves him and LOVES it when he babysits.
As soon as pageant was over my cell phone rang and it was JODY!!! She was there and I am SO happy I was there. I haven't seen her for 2 years. I could say so many WONDERFUL things about her. I LOVE her!! I babysat her kids when they were younger then my kids. LOVE HER!
This was the best part of the night. We got to see Sheldon and Wendy. The two girls sat on Sheldons lap for a good part of the pageant. I kept trying to get Am to sit with me, but she wouldn't. He was great and kept saying don't worry. I think maybe he liked being with kids again.
Sunday I went and picked up Sheldon and Wendy at the Hill Cumorah and brought them home for dinner. We had grilled chicken, salt potatoes, fresh yellow squash, and zucchini. For dessert we had chocolate cake from Wegmans and ice cream. The best part of the night was after dinner sitting around the table telling stories.
This was the bribe to get at least one good picture. 1 funny one for 1 good one.
This is as good as we got. Hopefully C will out grow this faze he is in with silly faces in pictures- SOON!! Thanks guys for spending part of your tour with us. The kids LOVED having you here, as did I.
9 comments:
AHHH JODY was there??? In NY?? Oh how I love her! I miss her, too! Nice to see Sheldon, too! YAY for you!
So SO SO SO SO SOSO Jealous that Sheldon and Wendy are there with you! But glad that you got to see them! Darling PIctures!
Did Mom vote that she missed T also? Wegman's chocolate cake?! You really spoiled those Orem Nixon people.
Oh how much fun for you to see Jody! I remember when you babysat her kids! She looks exactly the same! And great that you got to see your brother and his family! I wish going through NY on our road trip was during the pageant, that would have been so fun!
Glad Jody got a hold of you, you've always had a special relationship her and her family.
So glad that you were able to have Sheldon and Wendy over to eat and spend sometime together.
Wegmans Chocolate cake????? I am sooooooo jealous, just talking about it makes my mouth water.
Glad you love your apron.:) it is way cute.
Well 1st how precious of them to vote to see who missed Tyler!
Second.... JODY!! I haven't seen her in 15 years!!! Wow! She does look the same!
And third, Sheldon all grown up! Crazy. Tell him hello.
JO YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!!
I'm so glad you got to see Sheldon and Wendy! I wondered if you were going to be able to hook up while they were out there. Sounds like you had a great time.
I hope T has fun at camp!!!
1-I'm SO SO SO glad Sheldon and Wendy got to spend some time with you all! I am jealous. Truly.
2- You made salt potatoes?!?!? How the heck do you make those? I asked the gal at pageant last year and she told me, and I thought, "surely I will remember that..." and well, I didn't. Please refresh my memory. Those were great.
3-Love the picture of your oldest. He is going to be a real heartbreaker. My girls would be drooling over him if he weren't their cousin... ;)
4-Love Wendy's sweatshirt!
5-LOVE Am's red and green dressie!
6-I love you and miss you!
Post a Comment