Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy 5th Birthday Am

Today my little firecracker turned 5! WOW! I started out the day going through pictures to post, but realized I should have done it a few days ago. I lost track of time looking and remembering. Here are a few of my favorite pictures. This is the day she was born. I pretty much lived on Snickers candy bars with her can you tell? Isn't it funny that she was my 2nd smallest baby!
This is the day we brought her home.
She LOVES make up!
I love how the trampoline makes their hair look like this.
This was her birthday last year
Her first birthday
One of my all time favorites of her.
Her first ice cream sandwich
A birthday party for her oldest brother.
Turning 2!
She LOVES to swim!
I know you have all seen this before, but I just LOVE this picture and laugh every time I see it.
My beautiful girl. I love you!




11 comments:

nixon5 said...

Very cute pictures! so fun so go back through and remember.

allredclan said...

Happy Birthday, Sweet Pea! It was good to talk to you today! We hope you had a super fantastic birthday. I wish I could have been there to give you a big squeeze!

Beckey said...

Happy birthday! She is so sweet! I love that pic of her peeking over the table!

Becky A said...

oh she is cute! what a beautiful newborn she was! those are all great pictures...is she your 2nd to youngest? I'm trying to catch up, little by little!

Amy said...

Too cute. Love her fun personality.

Chapman Herd said...

Happy Birthday AM! I can't believe you are 5! I have a picture of Haylee looking over the table and its one of my favorites too! Hope you have a spectaculat Day!

Deborah said...

the first bday pic reminds me just how freakin' fat (totally in a good way) she was as a baby. I also love the pool picture.

AF Nixons said...

Hope she had a great birthday. I love the picture of her on the trampoline, she even LOOKS like a firecracker there!

Mary said...

She really is the cutest girl!!! Happy birthday Am.

Kammi said...

Oh my goodness Jo! What a beautiful little girl you have! Those pictures are so fun!
I miss you!

Stephanie said...

Those are great pictures! She is adorable!