The ONLY thing she wanted to do for her birthday was to have her "party" at the Pulleys. We have spent all but one of her birthdays with them. They were so kind and let us hang out (again) We ordered Chinese noodles (this is what she calls it) and swam. She is a fish. The day before her birthday I was trying to get her to go off the diving board during swimming lessons and she ran away screaming. Today I said, "You are 5 now and 5 year old are big enough to go off the diving board." That is all it took. A few jumps into the swimming teachers arms and now she will do it alone.
making a wish
does she look happy to you?
grandma Betty and grandpa Mike sent her a gift card and she was thrilled to spend it on whatever she wanted. She has been eyeing this jewelry for a while now and finally was able to buy it.
She is a bundle of fun. Grandma Annice and grandpa Galen sent a ten dollar bill. I was explaining she could get something else and she asked if the store would get to keep her money. When I told her yes she decided she wanted to keep it. I wonder how long that will last.
She had the perfect day.
making a wish
does she look happy to you?
grandma Betty and grandpa Mike sent her a gift card and she was thrilled to spend it on whatever she wanted. She has been eyeing this jewelry for a while now and finally was able to buy it.
She is a bundle of fun. Grandma Annice and grandpa Galen sent a ten dollar bill. I was explaining she could get something else and she asked if the store would get to keep her money. When I told her yes she decided she wanted to keep it. I wonder how long that will last.
8 comments:
I'm glad she had such a great day! Happy birthday again!
Love love love those pictures. And I love the curls in her hair!!! I have never seen it done like that.
Also, I can't believe she can swim like that. We are still working on mine getting her face wet...
i hate it when the stores keep my money, too.
Yay! Happy Birthday Am!
Love her face in that last picture...she is darling!
she is such a cutie! love the jewelry!
What a fun party.
what a cutie she is. I love the picture with all the jewlery, good to start know on that stuff.
What a fun birthday!
Post a Comment