Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July

I know you have seen this before, but it the only picture of all 5 together in their 4th of July clothes. Anyway, it is a cute picture. I started the day at the Brighton 5k race. I decided that morning I would go run it. Would you believe I found my friend Anna out of over 500 people there.
We did great. This was Anna's first 5k and my fastest! This shows me stopping my watch. It said we came in at 29.08, but those digital chips on our legs said 29.14. Whatever! We stayed together the whole time and it made it much more fun! Thanks Anna!! (here are your action shots Brady!)
Later that day we headed on over to the Pulleys for the usual... pool, party, friends ,food, fun!
This is Ab and her best friend Halle. They LOVE each other and have great fun together.
No he isn't mine, though I would claim him. I just loved this picture.

This is who he belongs to. I love this picture as well.
Am waiting for her towel
He will not let me take a picture of him. We all keep telling him he will regret it one day when we pull these out to show his girlfriends, but he doesn't believe us. This picture actually isn't bad, but you should see the others.

She LOVES this dog! We love the 4th of July at the Pulleys. They are always so kind to open their home to us. We have great friends who we love sharing the holidays with. Click here to see more pictures and be sure to watch the short youtube video. As we were walking back from the fireworks Annabel played the Star Spangled Banner for us on her flute. This was a perfect ending for a perfect day.



7 comments:

The Nixon Two said...

It seems that Annabel also played the same song last year when we were there celebrating with the Pulley clan. They made us feel like we had always been their friends also.

Beckey said...

Great job on having it be your fastest race! That little Halle is a cutie! And don't worry about having to pull out pics of T later, Maddie has already seen him when he was younger! :) LOL Hope you had a great 4th! Our parade was fun and I thought about you at it!

nixon5 said...

Love the pictures! looks like a fun day.

Becky A said...

your girls look a lot like you, I think! Great job on the 5K, I'm jealous! Looks like you had a fun holiday!

Mary said...

Your pictures are just yummy!

Anna said...

Great times. Wonderful pictures, Jo!

Anonymous said...

YAY for you! You are SO amazing and I LOVE that you do this!!! And LOVE the eye pics below - SO sharp!!