Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Concert in the Park

Last night we went to the free concert in our town park. We thought it was kids music, but it was Jazz. The Pulleys rode their bikes over to meet us there. It was so nice to be out of the house and doing something different. The weather was GREAT! Deborah and I just sat and chatted a little, sang and listened. The kids had other plans. These three played imaginary baseball.
and Uno!
They climbed the fence

rolled down the small hill

this darling girl doesn't belong to me, but she danced to every song. It was very cute.
She wanted her picture taken and me being the good mother that I am happily obliged.
Bea is one of her best friends. I love these last few pictures of them.


So much love between them.
Next week is Big Band music. I can't wait!



3 comments:

Chapman Herd said...

I love concerts in the park! It is such a fun summer activity! Actually the only on that I have been to is Last year listening to Melinda's Band (with Grandma) It was fun!

Deborah said...

I should have brought my camera as well, but you take better pictures anyway. It was a lovely night.

The Nixon Two said...

You're building so many fun memories of summer. I love things like this.