Wednesday, July 30, 2008

mother of the year/cheesecake for dinner

Here is what I had for dinner tonight! Brownie, Cheesecake, White Chocolate Mousse and Chocolate, Covered with Hot Fudge and Almonds. Here is what T had-Chocolate Cheesecake Loaded with Peanut Butter Cookie Dough and Topped with Chocolate
C's dinner- Creamy Cheesecake Swirled with Caramel, Peanut Butter, Butterfingers® and Reeses Peanut Butter Cups®
E- Key Lime Pie in a Cheesecake! Deliciously Tart and Creamy on a Vanilla Crumb Crust
Am's dinner- The Original Topped with Glazed Fresh Strawberries. Our Most Popular Flavor for 28 Years!
and Ab's- Raspberry Vanilla Cake, Creamy Lemon Cheesecake, Raspberry Lady Fingers and Lemon Mousse
I love the look on Ab's face and her tongue in the whipped cream.
It really is PAINFUL to watch this kid eat.
All I can say is he LOVES his food.
Today was The Cheesecake factory's 30 year anniversary so all cheesecake slices were $1.50 (normal price is $6.95 per slice)
We decided to go right after swimming lessons to beat the crowd. We were sat right away. It looked a little like "Big Love" it was Chris, me, Deborah, Suzy and 12 kids. The kids were in HEAVEN!
The only thing better than spending time with your friends and having cheese cake for dinner is the total on the check!
You figure out how much we saved!



9 comments:

Chapman Herd said...

You get the coolest mom award for letting your kids have cheesecake for dinner!

Beckey said...

All I can say is I need to have a meal like that!

Mary said...

Ohh Baby!! That's my kind of dinner!

nixon5 said...

my kind of dinner, especially the I dont have to cook it part and the whole lot of chocolate part.

nixon5 said...

my kind of dinner, especially the I dont have to cook it part and the whole lot of chocolate part.

allredclan said...

WOOT!!!! You totally ROCK for letting your kids have that for dinner. I'm sure it had some calcium, and a bit of fruit, and eggs. =) Sounds like a great dinner to me. =)
I can't believe it was only $1.50 a slice. Great idea, Jo.

The Nixon Two said...

That was a dinner made in heaven. I would love to have a dinner like that. It would have been hard to choose between all the different cheesecake but actually the chocolate would have won me over.

Anna said...

I cannot believe I missed that!

AF Nixons said...

We absolutely love the Cheesecake Factory! I wish we had been in FL and could have taken advantage of that deal! I don't think they have C.F.'s here in Utah...such is life.