I have three other posts to put up, but again I am trying to narrow down the pictures I share. I was going to do it tonight, but we are watching Michael Phelps swim. YEAH!! Here are two from tonight!
Joanna, you crack me up! I did the same thing when my Escape turned over 100,000 miles. People laughed at me. That's a lot of driving. Hope you're well! xoxo
oh, I am so jealous that you took that picture! Brandon is always reading me the odometer when it has any cool number thing at all, and he gets really bummed when he misses a big one! great post!
“This is our one and only chance at life—here and now. The longer we live, the greater is our realization that it is brief. Opportunities come, and then they are gone. I believe that among the greatest lessons we are to learn in this short sojourn upon the earth are lessons that help us distinguish between what is important and what is not. I plead with you not to let those most important things pass you by as you plan for that illusive and nonexistent future when you will have time to do all that you want to do. Instead, find joy in the journey—now.” - Thomas S. Monson
6 comments:
Joanna, you crack me up! I did the same thing when my Escape turned over 100,000 miles. People laughed at me. That's a lot of driving. Hope you're well! xoxo
Yea!!! Congratulations! Wouldn't it be nice if our income clicked to a 6 digit number just as easily? ;)
Give everyone kisses and hugs for me!
Go another 150K and you will have the mileage of the old station wagon!! Love you tons
After this trip it won't be long before I take that on our car!
See you soon I hope!
oh, I am so jealous that you took that picture! Brandon is always reading me the odometer when it has any cool number thing at all, and he gets really bummed when he misses a big one! great post!
I missed that picture for our Toyota...about 40,000 miles ago! I LOVE toyota's!!! They are like duracel Batteries!
Post a Comment