My baby LOVES to swim. She would be in the pool all the time if we let her. The first thing she asks in the morning is if we get to swim and if she can get in her swimming suit. This year she learned to swim without her life jacket. She learned to swim under water, come up for air and go back under to swim the rest of the way. She can tread water pretty well for a 3 year old and she also learned to jump off the diving board and swim to the side. This means that next year all of my kids will be better swimmers than I am. I am so proud of her!Tuesday, August 12, 2008
My sweet baby
My baby LOVES to swim. She would be in the pool all the time if we let her. The first thing she asks in the morning is if we get to swim and if she can get in her swimming suit. This year she learned to swim without her life jacket. She learned to swim under water, come up for air and go back under to swim the rest of the way. She can tread water pretty well for a 3 year old and she also learned to jump off the diving board and swim to the side. This means that next year all of my kids will be better swimmers than I am. I am so proud of her!Posted by Joanna at 10:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I love this picture. Classic summer.
That is a funny picture.
Hahaha I just want to squeeze her! She is so cute!!
Yay for her...she is so brave!
She's so cute...great waterfall pics below btw.
I love the pic! I am also very happy that she learned to swim after the story you told me the other day! She is probably a better swimmer than my older girls! I need to get on the ball!
How do you teach your kids to swim when they are so young? I'm jealous!!! Darling pic of that girl though! =)
Jo, I LOVE all your post! Its fun to come home from Vacation and catch up on all the post that I have missed! I love that pic of C and the waterfall pictures look cool! And something about water goggles and messy hair makes me grin! She is Darling
she is a cutie! I'm jealous, I wish my kids were better swimmers.
Post a Comment