Sunday, August 10, 2008

Corbett's Glen

We took a walk in Corbett's Glen tonight and loved it. It is about 10 minutes from our house and we are going back when the sun is shining. I tried out water pictures with a long shutter speed. They are ok, but I need a tripod and not just the fence.
Look at the difference in the water with the different shutter speeds.
Loved this little lady bug on the leaf. A macro lens would be cool.
The boys had fun climbing the falls. They had already had baths and were ready for bed when we went.
She didn't want to get her skirt wet.
She and Em were the only ones not in in their pj's
I can't wait to go back when the lighting is better. We have really liked going on our Sunday walks and have found some fun places.


8 comments:

nixon5 said...

Love the pictures! what a fun place to have so close to your house.

allredclan said...

Rule number one: Never go near water after baths and PJs! ;) I learn so many things the hard way.

Shutter speed???? Why do these terms never make sense to me? TEACH ME!

Love those pictures of the falls.

Anna said...

A macro lens. Does your husband read your blog? Are you dopping subtle hints about future presents? Great pictures, Jo!

Deborah said...

The second pic is my favorite.

Becky A said...

what a beautiful place! wow! and you are a wonderful photographer.

Heather Jewell said...

Such a cool place, I had no idea that was here. Somewhere else I will have to check out. Thanks for sharing.

AF Nixons said...

Love Sunday walks, and what a fun place to walk to!

Beckey said...

I should have stayed longer the other day for you to teach me some photography! Great pictures!