Sunday, August 10, 2008

more practice

Just one to share of this boy. I was practicing with skin against a black backgrounds. I have a few friends going to have babies soon and need to get the skin tones right before they are due! He looks a bit bright, but I thought he still looked cute.

8 comments:

allredclan said...

I think this picture looks great!!!! You really are getting good at your pictures. =) I'm jealous!

April said...

Nice to see you're getting ready to be our baby photographer. I can't wait, especially if this picture is any indication.

Deborah said...

This is the best picture of C that I have seen (even better than Kara's--don't tell her I said that)!

Jaime said...

He looks great! Super job!

Sherry said...

What a sweet picture. We don't really get to see C without glasses. Great job! You're getting better all the time.

Anonymous said...

HEY - tell Deborah I READ THAT!!! :) This IS Sooooooooooo gorgeous - and YES much better than mine. :) Love his catch lights and skin tones.

The Nixon Two said...

I LOVE this picture!!!!! I could just sit here and look at it all day. You are really getting good with your new camera. Of course it's good to have a good looking model.

Todd said...

Great work, Joanna! One suggestion - if the subject has dark hair, use a soft backlight down low to create a more distinct contrast between the hair and the dark background. It probably won't be an issue with babies, since most of them don't have thick dark hair. Beautiful boy, beautiful photo! We miss you guys.