Sunday, June 29, 2008

Reflections

Here are a few pictures I took while the kids were playing in the puddles. I loved trying to get pictures of their reflections as they ran by. Some turned out better than others.







10 comments:

AF Nixons said...

Good job! I love the last one - her hair in the air and all!

nixon5 said...

Looks like they were having a lot of fun. Love the reflection pictures.

Deborah said...

You did a really good job.

Beckey said...

I never would have thought to get a picture of their reflection!!! You are seriously a pro!

allredclan said...

I love these pictures!!! You are so creative. I would be saying, "No, you can't go outside and play in the puddles!" And there you are letting them and taking such memorable pictures. My favorites are kidder #5 with the red boots, and jumpy kiddo #4 with her hair bouncing all over place. Love love love them. Can't wait for you to snap some of mine.

p.s. Seeing your street makes me REALLY want to be there... I miss your home and everyone in it.

Mary said...

Beautiful pictures. I love how the light is hitting them just right.

Kammi said...

Wow those pictures are GREAT! I LOVE the last one, she looks so happy and the action of her hair....Wow!

Brady Nixon said...

If they like puddles, I wish we could send up some that accumulate around our house after our torrential downpours we experience about every afternoon. They are more like small ponds. Our kids love to have me drive through them in the car as they will splash up clear to the windshield without much effort. You must love your new camera catching all of these pictures.

Chapman Herd said...

Love the first pic, because she is using it as a mirror...She is posing and everything!! And like everyone else the last picture is priceless!!!

Anna said...

Jo, these are all really great. What a fantastic idea. You are turning out to be quite the photographer!