I found this fun place to take pictures of the kids in their 4th of July clothes the other day after taking Chris to work. I got them all ready this morning and by the time we started out it was raining a little. I managed to take about 130 pictures, before they were bored. Do they look happy to be done? I will post some more after I (hopefully) find one I like!Saturday, June 14, 2008
family pictures
I found this fun place to take pictures of the kids in their 4th of July clothes the other day after taking Chris to work. I got them all ready this morning and by the time we started out it was raining a little. I managed to take about 130 pictures, before they were bored. Do they look happy to be done? I will post some more after I (hopefully) find one I like!Posted by Joanna at 12:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
They look so happy, like they just won something! LOL I need to get my kids some 4th of July clothes as soon as we cross the border before they get too picked over! Can't wait to see the other pics!
can't wait to see the rest. That is a priceless picture. I love the background and their clothes.
Cute cute kids!
Where are the tutus?
Looks like your oldest has his hands full! ;) And #2 makes me laugh! 130 pictures? I can't even imagine! =)
p.s. I love this picture. And I love the red building.
Post a Comment