Deborah told me about this cool place to take pictures so we packed up the girls and went. Bea and Annabel are SO good to sit and let me try different things. I think by the time I learn how to take good pictures (like Kara) they will be as sick of me as much as my kids are.
Here is lovely Bea. It is a little dark, but once I learn how to use photoshop and shoot in RAW I should be able to fix it all up.
I know this is a silly one, but I love her eyes in it.
Darling Annabel will always do what I ask of her. She is SO photogenic!
They really do love each other!
This is how I kept track of my kids while I was taking pictures. Locked up!! I need something like this at my house.
We were there without a potty for too long. I should have listened to her when she said she really needed to go! :)
Here is lovely Bea. It is a little dark, but once I learn how to use photoshop and shoot in RAW I should be able to fix it all up.
Darling Annabel will always do what I ask of her. She is SO photogenic!
They really do love each other!
This is how I kept track of my kids while I was taking pictures. Locked up!! I need something like this at my house.
We were there without a potty for too long. I should have listened to her when she said she really needed to go! :)
4 comments:
LOL, I love the one of her behind the bars! She is so cute!
Love, love, love these pictures. When do I get my copy?
From Bea
To Abby
Your mom should have listened to you, you should have gone in the bushes.
Poor little girl. I've been there before. Great pictures, Jo!
Post a Comment