dad put the picture of the girls as our wall paper on the computer and I couldn't figure where they were... with all the flowers and greenery..then looked at your blogg.... WOW! your front walk way looks amazing.
Where did you get this paper? I love it! I need some tips...really want to change mine....so any pointers would be totally appreciated! These are great pictures. Your kids are so adorable!
“This is our one and only chance at life—here and now. The longer we live, the greater is our realization that it is brief. Opportunities come, and then they are gone. I believe that among the greatest lessons we are to learn in this short sojourn upon the earth are lessons that help us distinguish between what is important and what is not. I plead with you not to let those most important things pass you by as you plan for that illusive and nonexistent future when you will have time to do all that you want to do. Instead, find joy in the journey—now.” - Thomas S. Monson
7 comments:
Cooper! Who is that really cute girl at your side? It isn't your older sister, is it?
Great picture of you and C!
dad put the picture of the girls as our wall paper on the computer and I couldn't figure where they were... with all the flowers and greenery..then looked at your blogg.... WOW! your front walk way looks amazing.
It did turn out well, shame that rotten kid behind you would get out of the frame.
Those two little girls - they make me smile just looking at them! I love your new camera, too.
Where did you get this paper? I love it! I need some tips...really want to change mine....so any pointers would be totally appreciated!
These are great pictures. Your kids are so adorable!
I have such a beautiful sister. =)
Post a Comment