Still trying to decide which fun puddle pictures to post. I narrowed it down to 30, but I can't put that many on here. Here are a few close ups I took that night. I really love the ones on E, but the focus fell on her headband and not her eyes. ARGH!!! Somehow I missed getting one of little A.
I agree with Heather. I couldn't believe how much she looks like you. Cute pics. You take great pictures. You are going to give your friend Kara a run for her money! Are you going to Utah this summer? Have you decided?
SO...Will you bring your camera along if you come visit and take some great pictures of my kids for your poor big sister who doesn't even really have a camera? ;) They are all just perfect. My favorite is C with the leaves. =)
“This is our one and only chance at life—here and now. The longer we live, the greater is our realization that it is brief. Opportunities come, and then they are gone. I believe that among the greatest lessons we are to learn in this short sojourn upon the earth are lessons that help us distinguish between what is important and what is not. I plead with you not to let those most important things pass you by as you plan for that illusive and nonexistent future when you will have time to do all that you want to do. Instead, find joy in the journey—now.” - Thomas S. Monson
8 comments:
E looks exactly like you Jo!! Awesome pictures! I love C...he has to much spirit for that little body and it oozzes through.
Heather
I agree with Heather. I couldn't believe how much she looks like you. Cute pics. You take great pictures. You are going to give your friend Kara a run for her money! Are you going to Utah this summer? Have you decided?
Love the closeups! They are so cute. Helps that the kids are way cute too.
SO...Will you bring your camera along if you come visit and take some great pictures of my kids for your poor big sister who doesn't even really have a camera? ;) They are all just perfect. My favorite is C with the leaves. =)
I miss you.
I really can't say which is my favorite picture I love how each os so different..but perfect of each one of them.
I love how your Am always tilts her head! They are ALL darling!
BEAUTIFUL picutres. You have a new calling in life!!
These are great pictures!
Post a Comment