We had quite the down pour yesterday and my kids LOVED it. After it stopped we went out to see the rainbow and they all headed straight for the puddles. Three had already showered for the night. Oh well!! I took way TOO many so I may just take a few days and post some of my favorites. They had a ball.Tuesday, June 17, 2008
rain
We had quite the down pour yesterday and my kids LOVED it. After it stopped we went out to see the rainbow and they all headed straight for the puddles. Three had already showered for the night. Oh well!! I took way TOO many so I may just take a few days and post some of my favorites. They had a ball.Posted by Joanna at 10:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
The rain hit you yesterday and it is heading here right now as I type, I hear the thunder! I love the picture, you should post some more. Funny how the kids like the puddles...and how the husbands go out of the way to drive through them :)
I love the puddles after rain.
Looks like fun!
I love that Am is out there in a dress and boots! Can't wait to see more!
Oh to be a kid again.. Splash in the puddles....That looks like something I'd like to do.
Great picture of the boy.
Can't wait for the boy to start jumping in puddles. Looks fun!
You are a good mom to let them jump in the puddles after their baths.
what great pictures. It looks like you are becoming a pro with that camera!!
Post a Comment