
This is the place I was telling you about. What a fun photo spot for the kids. Actually the word fun, photo and kids (mine) really shouldn't be in the same sentence.

I did manage to get a few OK shots.

C looks like this in about every shot I take of him no mater where or when. PAINED to even be in a shot!

The littlest monkey is mad because there is a small hole in front of her and she is afraid her sister is going to push her in.

She is crying just thinking about it and leaves.

I actually really love this one. She does this quite a bit when she pouts.

This was on the way back to the car, just a random place and it is my favorite. They can be so cute when they want to be (and when they are sleeping!)
13 comments:
I LOVE that last one! So cute! What a great spot to take pictures!
HI Joanna! It's Dawn Gee. Those are the cutest pictures of your kids! They all look so big!
You pics are great! You have a beautiful family. What kind of camera is that!!??
LOVE THESE PICTURES!!
Wait, one more thing. Where did you take these pictures?
Great location and darling kids! What more could you ask for?
Love love love the background.
Those are some great shots of the kids how perfect for 4th of july!
I swear your kids get cuter every week. I love the pouting picture. :)
Jo,
I know I say this every time but your kids are soooo cute!!!! How fun. The one of her pouting.....priceless!
Kammi
Love the pictures! One of my favorites is the last one with Ab on T's back sure miss being able to see them once a month.
So so so cute. Love the very last one!
I want family pictures there! Will you fly us all there to take some?
I LOVE the 3rd and 4th from the bottom.
Post a Comment