Saturday, April 5, 2008

Strong Museum

We bought this book for C a few years back. He loves everything gross! We were so excited to see this exhibit come to our fabulous children's museum.
T is learning what happens when you need to burp.
I wouldn't even try this out. There were different smells from the human body that you could sniff and try and figure out what it was. NO THANKS! I live with two boys and that is enough.
This was a human skin climbing wall.
The girls loved playing operation.
She loves to pose for any picture!
This one LOVED the "sand" and could have stayed there all night
Look at her little hand go.
We love it here. I must say I was a little sad that the boys got bored so fast. I guess they are out growing it. The girls had a great time and we can't wait to go back.


9 comments:

Chapman Herd said...

Looks SOO fun! Maybe I should try out our childrens Museum. THanks for a new post! I have been waiting!!!

Deborah said...

Great picture of C with the sign. Your girls look way too much alike. I have to double check to see which one is which.

Mary said...

Oh how we miss the museum. It's at the top of the list (after seeing all of you, of course) of things to do when we visit.

Beckey said...

Your girls look like they are having so much fun in that sand! The smells from the human body....ummm...yuck! Is there really a book "grossology"?

Anna said...

We were so happy to run into you guys there!

The Nixon Two said...

The pictures of your kids are so cute. In each picture you have really captured each one of your children in their element. Love your guys and miss you TONS

allredclan said...

Just so you know, I bought "Grossology" awhile ago because it looked interesting, and I can't even get myself to look at it because it is exactly what it says: GROSS!!! I bet the exhibit was great though! Mike and I want to make sure and hit that place next time we come around. =)And as always, fun photos of the kidders. Love the one with your baby's hand shaking with excitement.

Chapman Herd said...

Great Makeover! Love the Paper!

Mary said...

I LOVE the new look.