I have always wanted to use photoshop for more then resizing my pictures. I think it makes pictures look so much better and you can do really fun things. I have had photoshop for quite a while and have gotten all the upgrades (perks of Chris' business), but I have never been able to figure anything out. It is a complicated program and very overwhelming. I took a class a few months ago with Deborah, but do you think I can remember anything! Well I have just discovered ACTIONS!! Holy Cow they are fun and make photoshop almost easy! I have been playing with it for a few days now trying different actions and then tweaking them a bit. The above photo is the original shot. Below is the same picture with 5 different actions, most of them with more then one, that I have done.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
One picture 5 ways
Posted by Joanna at 3:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





11 comments:
Very Fun pictures and Very very cute!!
Yay! You are going to have so much fun now. I think PW has some actions you can download for free too. You should check it out.
GORGEOUS! :) Now, you too, will be on the computer til the wee hours. :)
Love the 3rd one down! 'A' is darling, and I love her ringlets. Nice Job!
I think my favorite is the 2nd to last one! She is so pretty! All of them are great. I would LOVE to have photoshop! I want a new camera too... all these wants and no money!!!
I love the third one. It reminds me of a picture taken in the 50s. Very cute.
Gorgeous!!!!! Thats awesome. I want that.
WOW! Joanna very impressive, I think my favorite is the little girl IN the picture.....but I think the picture next to the last is also my favorite. All that fancy stuff reminds me of the pioneer woman, way to go!!!!
Oooh...so pretty. I need to figure out how to do stuff like that. You inspire me with your talent!!
So, are you going to teach me? Someone? Anyone? I guess I need a camera first... By the way, those dark eyes just melt my heart.
She is just the cutest thing. I LOVE photoshop. I love how I can edit all my flaws away in photos. But it is overwhelming because it can do so much. Great job figuring out some of the tricks. Very cute photos.
Post a Comment