
I think I have done a post about how much this kid loves reading. He is like me...always has a book. We can just be driving to church (2 miles away) and he wants to have a book in the car.

We had a few days of fabulous weather last week and I made the kids play outside every day. This is how he likes to play outside. We can be at the park and this is what he wants to be doing...laying on our pic-nic blanket reading.

He also hates to be cold. He doesn't like any kind of breeze when he is outside or he is "cold." These were taken when it was 70 degrees outside and BEAUTIFUL, but...

there was a slight breeze!
10 comments:
He and Tucker would get along fabulously when it comes to reading. He and Meghann would get along great when it comes to the weather! Those pictures were too cute.
Jo! I think I remember that blanket! So maybe we should betrothe Madison with C instead of T. Maddie also takes books to read on the way to church, I had to laugh when I read that. We should have them start a book club together for their reading levels!
A boy after my own heart!!!
It appears that Cooper is reading a book that used to captivate the high schoolers I once taught and that book would be dealing with everything nasty, like vomit and snot and burgers and stuff like that. I also think we saw that book on Scary Stories when we spent a year in upstate New York. Go Cooper! Reading is a great thing to be able to do.
I'm with him. Who wants to be cold? Wind is my nemesis.
A good book and a blanket? I can't think of anything better. Well maybe eating chocolate while reading my book all snuggled in a blanket. Now that would be perfect.
Too funny! I remember him doing that when we were there in NY with you, and we were all at his sister's soccer game. He had the blanket and everything then too. It makes me giggle to remember.
That is fun! love the one buried under the blanket.
So cute. We miss seeing you guys at church.
Post a Comment