I got on the computer tonight to upload all my pictures from our camping trip to share with you all, but I got a little lost. I clicked on www.thepioneerwoman.com, which I do about every day, and she had a new photoshop trick so I decided to try it. I have been taking pictures lately with the intent to play with them. Trying to get all different kinds of pictures with color. I think this photoshop program might cause me to loose some sleep. It is amazing all the things that you can do. Here are my before and after. I will get the camping pictures up soon, but it may take a few days. I took WAY too many... as usual.Monday, April 28, 2008
More fun
I got on the computer tonight to upload all my pictures from our camping trip to share with you all, but I got a little lost. I clicked on www.thepioneerwoman.com, which I do about every day, and she had a new photoshop trick so I decided to try it. I have been taking pictures lately with the intent to play with them. Trying to get all different kinds of pictures with color. I think this photoshop program might cause me to loose some sleep. It is amazing all the things that you can do. Here are my before and after. I will get the camping pictures up soon, but it may take a few days. I took WAY too many... as usual.Posted by Joanna at 10:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
That is amazing! When are you giving lessons?! I love the "after" picture.
Great picture! Did you go camping recently? Can't wait for the pictures! I had a dream about you last night. One of those that don't make sense at all. But it was really fun to talk to you even though I was just dreaming!
I LOVE the after picture. I would love to know how to do that. maybe when we get our new computer I can do things like that ....you can give me lessons when you come this summer :)
Love the picture. I wish I had your eye.
WOW! I love the effect of the light in the after picture. Very pretty.
Ooo I'm so jealous. I might have to go buy the software now. great picture!!!
Post a Comment