
We LOVE Dr. Katz!! Really I don't know what else to say. We love to go and see him. He treats us like we are his favorite patients. He talks to the kids and asks them questions more then me. Am used to call him Kenny because he told her that is what his friends called him. I love that when we see him in Wegmans he calls us by name and talks to us. He makes us feel like we are not just a number or patient to him. We love that he keeps us healthy and watches out for us. I know you all (from Rochester anyway) love him as much as we do, but go ahead and tell us how much anyway. Thanks Deborah for recommending him to us.
6 comments:
Ditto!!
What a dear, dear man. We miss him SOOO much!
I always try to share the good things in my life. We love him, too.
Where did you find this great wallpaper?
I thought we were his favorite patients.
Don't you love it when you find someone that you feel really cares about you and not the $$$! We really like our family doctor as well! Your kids are so cute!
Reminds me of our favorite dr. in Snowflake - Dr. Peterson (also our bishop and best friend). Isn't it wonderful to have a good doctor?!
Post a Comment