Friday, April 18, 2008

Hockey Game

Last Friday night we went to the Hockey game here. My friend called and said she had extra tickets and asked if we wanted them. We had never been and thought it might be fun for the kids to go. They were all so excited!! I must admit so was I! I really like hockey games.
We got there about 20 minutes early and they kept asking how much longer??? When is it going to start? When are they going to skate and so on...Once the game started they liked it for about 10 minutes until they saw the person selling the cotton candy and then the person selling the peanuts. We didn't bring any extra money and this wasn't good. "I am hungry" we heard over and over. Why can't we buy something and on and on and on.......
This one was wasn't to sure about going, but really liked it and was a little sad when we didn't stay for the whole thing. The girls had had it, but were sad when we were leaving. Where is C is all of this you ask???
It was a little cold in the arena and he being without a blanket (but did have a book...incase I get bored he said) he used my jacket instead!!!

7 comments:

nixon5 said...

cute cute kids!!
Looks like a lot of fun!!
love the picture of cooper.

Beckey said...

Hockey is the funnest to watch! We have really gotten into it up here... kind of hard not to! Cute pics...

Anna said...

C cracks me up. I'm with him, that place is cold!

Chapman Herd said...

C is TOO Funny! How does he read in the dark, always under a blanket!? Silly Guy!

Deborah said...

There must have been no good fights. No one good bury themselves under a coat during a good hockey fight.

allredclan said...

Aside from the reading thing, I think my son is much like yours. He runs around under a blanket all the time, and it drives me crazy. I'm constantly tripping over him and telling him to MOVE! (please) The game looked like a blast. I haven't been since Mike Norton took me on a date for one, and that, right there, says how long ago that was... /giggle

Kammi said...

Oh hockey, what sweet memories of our senior year right?! :)
Kammi
I MISS YOU