(don't worry about his long hair...it is gone)
He is at that age where all his pictures are looking like this. FUN!
This really isn't the greatest picture, but the reason for putting it up on here is because you can see some of the wonderful pictures my friend Kara took. I finally hung them and I LOVE them.
The kids were coloring the eggs with their fingers.
Thus they all ended up looking like this for the day. It would NOT wash off.
Here are the eggs drying in the SUN! That's right we have seen sun!
This was an activity to keep the boys happy and quiet while watching conference. It kind of worked. It kept one of them happy and both of them not were quiet. We only did it for the first session.
Here is what the final project turned out like.
Aren't they cute?
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Conference Weekend
Posted by Joanna at 4:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Yes, they are so cute. All of them!
Brooklyn is at that age where she is pulling faces for all of the pictures too! Maddie tries to do weird poses, I don't know why they can't just act natural! That house they did is so neat! Tell them "good job" for me! All of your kids are so cute! What a fun thing to do during Conference since you missed out on it earlier. I have to admit...I hate dying Easter Eggs. Travis usually does it with them. I helped this year but usually that is a "Dad activity"!
You look so cute in that pic, and I do like the pics that Kara did from what I can see. I want her to do our family pics this summer when we go home! Talk to you soon!
Nice Lego house! I'll have to show my boys, they'll be impressed. We've tried to do the Lego thing during conference and found that it's the LEGOS that are noisy, when the boys are rummaging all around in the big tub it makes so much noise and the rest of us are always saying, "Shhh!" But, it sure gives them something to do for a while.
Two favorite pictures, the stained hands of Emily and Cooper looking over his glasses in the last picture.
OK, one more... The picture you are in! ;o)
i think you must be crazy to dye eggs if you don't have to. Totally cool lego house.
I love the pictures on the wall and also your new display picture of the kids!!!
That Lego house is really cool. I need to come see the pictures on the wall. They look great from what I can see.
Love the Lego House!! We love legos here too.
OK...my kids have never made anything so cool with the legos. I'm completely impressed.
AHHHH the pictures looks FABULOUS! Love the white w/ the black frame! GORGEOUS!! ;) I miss you!
Post a Comment