Saturday, March 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Melinda

Today is my sister Melinda's Birthday. She is OLDER then me:) This is the only picture I have of her because my computer crashed. Anyway I love you Melinda. I cherish your friendship and I am so happy we got over all that teenage stuff and came out ahead. Have a good day!!

4 comments:

allredclan said...

I remember standing there for that picture! And I loved that dress. Every part of it twirled when I spun around. Love you too, Jo. =) And thank you for thinking of me today. =)

Beckey said...

Happy B-day Melinda! Jo, you look just like your girls in that pic! Oh, and now you have me kids playing Pac-man on your blog! They have never played it (or ever seen it)

Mary said...

I can't get over how much your girls look exactly like you. Cute picture.

The Nixon Two said...

You girls must be aging because there is no asphalt road north of the truck in the picture