
Here is my funny 4 year old. I think I love this age because they say the funniest things.

This is her doing a photo shoot for me on her birthday (in July)

She is really into dress up and princesses and all things pink!

I wanted to share a cute story about this one. She is always making us laugh.

It is dated March 1st, 2007 in the journal I keep for her. I can't believe it was a whole year ago. She she was only 3 1/2.

It was after the kids were in bed and she came in and said to me, "Mom I never get to marry a prince like Cinderella. Her Prince is so handsome." Then she goes on to say, "In my heart I just want to marry a prince." I then said to her, "One day you will marry a prince." She looked up at me and said, "I will? Who will be my wicked step-mother"
10 comments:
HAHAHAHA!!! How stinkin cute! First to even think of "marrying her prince" then the wicked step mother. hahaha Priceless.
Kammi
Too funny. Here's hoping that her prince does not come with a wicked step-mother or a wicked mother-in-law.
I'm still waiting for my prince to take me away.
LOL! I laughed so hard at that! Good thing you wrote that down. I would NEVER want to forget that! She is SO cute!
She is a doll. She looks like a princess. She and Gillian would get along so well. Gillian spends most time at home in her Ariel costume. It was only recently that she admitted that she wasn't Ariel, just dressed up like her.
Whoever marries her better treat her like a the princess she is!
She is so sweet. Her prince is a really lucky guy.
I REALLY should be in bed, but I am LAUGHING SO hard at this I can't sleep! ;)
All I can say is that's awesome!
What an absolute doll...
period.
She deserves a prince...
someday.
My little lady said something similar recently. "Am I a princess?" something like that...
"You are my princess, sweetie.", said her daddy.
Post a Comment