Sunday, March 2, 2008

Together Again

Like I have said before it had been over 8 years since we had all been together. The great thing about my brothers and sisters.....we all get along. We like each other. We like each other's spouses. This hasn't always been the case.
We girls have had our share of drama. We didn't always get along. Now? They are truly my best friends (along with my wonderful mom) If I ever moved back to Utah it would be because of them (and my mommy) I miss them terribly and loved every second that I got to spend with them. I am very blessed to have such wonderful sisters.
I am blessed all around because not only are my sisters great, but so are my brothers. Don't get me started on my wonderful parents. I truly am so blessed to belong to such a great family.
This is my favorite picture from this day together.
Mom and Dad I think this should go on the wall.

11 comments:

AF Nixons said...

That is so fun to see you all together. I wonder how long it will be before we can get a picture of the WHOLE family together?! We'll be there in July...wanna make a trip? :)

Beckey said...

Great pictures, especially thelast one! Isn't it funny how you all get along now? I laughed when you said that, it's the same in our family!

Sherry said...

I agree. You have a wonderful family. Thanks for sharing! Great pictures.

Deborah said...

hmmm, so you'd move back to UT, huh?

Chapman Herd said...

Moving back to Utah is a spectacular idea!!!! Hurry up and send that disc! I want my own copies of all these pics! Love and miss you!!

Anna said...

If you moved back to UT, your family here would miss you!

Elder Ethan Coleman said...

You can see how much love you each have for one another. What a great family!

Kammi said...

I agree Jo you do have a wonderful family!! You are all so great. Cute pictures! Tell them all hello.
Kammi

The Nixon Two said...

Hey!!! If you move back to Utah I have a BIG empty house you can live in, and we would be soooo close. And you could help us cut paper in the back room :)

Mary said...

I vote for moving back to Utah!!

Brady Nixon said...

Hi Jo!
Thanks for sharing your pics with me who left his camera in the trunk of his car! It was fun to be together again for sure.

I'm glad you think your brothers are great! I think you are pretty great too! :) Now get your booty down here to FL and visit us sometime! :)