
Here is my sister Liseanne comforting her son Cordell. This was about a half hour into the viewing. He is finally understanding what has really happened. He loved grandma Beverly.

Here is Haylee. She loved grandma as well.

My nieces Madison and Morgan. Madison was having a hard time and Morgan came over to comfort her sister. Here is proof Melinda that they do love each other. :)

What wonderful friends I have. Mary came to the viewing and funeral. Her son is in my grandma's preschool. Lucky kid!!

Yup I am wearing Orange. I like to be the black sheep. I hadn't seen Brady for 4 years.

This was a favorite moment of mine. We lived 5 houses from my grandma growing up and we were all very close to her. This was the first time we had all been together in over 8 years.

My three brothers.

My mom and sister Melinda. We had a great time. We laughed, we cried, we laughed more and cried more. We were so lucky to have such a wonderful grandma. I got a very nice card from my friend today and on the front it says, "All that we love deeply becomes a part of us" (Helen Keller) I love that and found it very fitting.
p.s. I did OK on the plane and only cried once or twice. :)
11 comments:
I am so glad that you got to spend that time with all of your family.
I thought I was don't crying!! Thanks Joanna for a great post! And I am glad that our flight was a good one!
your flight...not "our" flight...silly typo!
I'm so glad you survived the flight and that you got to come. You have an amazing family. I guess that's why you are so great!!
Oh yeah...thanks for croping out my fat rolls!!
I love looking at these pictures because they show the sadness at your Grandma's departure. But also the joy in knowing about eternal families. I'm glad that all went well with your flight. You'll always be glad that you got to be there for the funeral.
I'm so happy that you were able to go! Your family looks great and I'm sure it was so nice to spend some time with them during this hard time!
I'm glad you went and even gladder you are back.
Thanks for the pictures Joanna, I haven't even seen the ones on Brady's computer yet. Thanks also for being his camera while he was there. I can't wait to see all the rest.
I'm so glad you were safe. How great for you to be with all of your brothers and sisters. I'm sure your Mom and Dad must have been happy to have their children all there.
I'm so glad you got to be w/ family and feel their love. ;)
Post a Comment