Sunday, February 10, 2008

Baby it's cold outside

Currently At 6:24PM


8°F
RealFeel®
-23°F
Winds: WSWat 29mph

I don't even know what else to say. Can you believe how COLD it is here.

I am taking a photoshop class tomorrow and Tuesday at Chris' work. Deborah is taking it with me and we are both very excited. I have always wanted to learn how to do more than shrink my pictures with photo shop. So I owe a huge thank you to Alissa, Sarah, and Suzy f0r taking the girls for me so that I can do this.

6 comments:

The Nixon Two said...

Only those who have spent a winter in upstate New York can truly understand the -29 degrees. The rest of you can only imagine.

Carrie said...

Hey can you teach me a few tricks after your class? It really sounds like fun!

Anna said...

Hope it's with Tom. Have fun!

Mary said...

The cold sounds down right miserable but the class sounds awesome!

Beckey said...

You are actually colder than us right now. I think we have been in the 20's. But we have had temps that are in the negatives...SO cold! That windchill really gets ya!

Anonymous said...

ANNNNNNNNND I'm cold thinking of your temperature! ;) And YAY for the class!!! You're one step closer! ;)