Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy 11th Birthday

Today is his birthday. 11 years old! That is amazing to me. I can't believe how fast it has all gone. This is one of my favorite pictures taken when he was 5. LOVE IT!
This is him this morning. Playing the computer before school....a big no no in our house, but he asked his dad (the softy) and because he was ready for school he got to play.
Happy Birthday son!

I love you.

8 comments:

Deborah said...

happy birthday to t

Beckey said...

Happy Bithday T...even though you don't know me!

Mary said...

Happy Birthday. It's so exciting!

AF Nixons said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope you have a great day. There's the third birthday I've missed and I had such great intentions...I've got to repent and do better. But do wish T a happy b-day for us.

Anna said...

Happy Birthday T! Gonna miss you on Sundays.

April said...

Happy birthday Tyler! So funny, I just posted about Adam being 11 months and then came to your blog to see your baby is 11 years! And I thought time was flying for me!

Anonymous said...

I love that 5 yo picture. Makes you want to cry, ya??

Stephanie said...

I can't believe Tyler has grown so much! He was one of my favorite Sunbeams! Happy Birtday Tyler!