
Thursday I just had Ab home with me so we decided to make cookies. The dough had to sit in the fridge for 2 hours so when the other kids got home from school we made them together.

The first question they asked was, "who are these for?" They were so excited when I said they were for us.

The older two rolled the cookies into balls

Ab then put them in the bowl and covered them with hot chocolate.
(I got this recipe off
Jaime's website)

All she wanted to do was lick the chocolate off her fingers.

Him too.
In the mean time Am got home from her playdate at Danes house with these cookies.
His mom is AMAZING!
Which cookies do you think they wanted to eat.
9 comments:
Annice would eat the chocolate ones, hands down, as would most other women in the extended Nixon clan I am sure!
It tells you something that they asked "who are these for". Cute!
I would have to say, go for the chocolate! They look supper yummy. You might need to pass along the recipe to me. :)
Those colorful cookies were pretty amazing, but it's hard to compete with chocolate! Jordan would be right with Grandma Annice - he's a chocolate lover through and through.
I agree with everyone else, the colored cookies are really cute, but I'm for chocolate all the way!
Joanna, It is Heather. I am coming out of lurking to ask for the receipe. I went to Jamie's site and I can't find it. I remember the hot cocoa cookies as a girl. I am interested in the colorful ones too....well nevermind it might promote eating playdough again.
Heather Williams
ya' know Deborah's friend and the one you used to VT when C loved my dog. You and Deborah made the curtians in my parlor.
yep, i agree, pretty amazing.
BTW, your link to Jaime goes to an American Indian.
Haha funny way to show you up. But I too would eat the chocolate! YUM!
It seems as though you make cookies a lot but take them to others, Jo you are the best!
Post a Comment