Tuesday, March 18, 2008

New York City

I love New York City with a sick kind of obsession love. I love how fast paced and different than my life it is. I love walking, riding the subway, taxis, everything, but most of all I REALLY love Chinatown.
This isn't a very good picture and not even the best street (which would be Canal Street) but this is a street where we spent a lot of time and money.
I do NOT love all the fish and weird things you can buy from the markets on Canal Street. We saw the weirdest stuff. As we were going into an apartment for purses this is what we passed and I couldn't resist taking a picture. I am sure these are not for pets. YUCK!
Here is why I (we) love Canal Street. Truly it is so fun to shop for purses. I love everything about it. Here is the damage of 6 women in NYC for three days. Some are gifts, but most of them are just for us. How fun is that! :)

10 comments:

Anna said...

Woo! You guys did a great job on the purse shopping. I can't believe you didn't want to buy an insanely large frog.

Carrie said...

You went up to an apartment to buy purses!!! Are you crazy!

Beckey said...

NYC looks so fun, someday I'll have to go! So how many of those purses are actually yours? That is crazy...do you get them really cheap? As for the frogs..Yuck is right! Obviously with a sign that says $3.39/lb...it's like they're selling hamburger or something!

Mary said...

I'd say we did well for ourselves.

Sherry said...

Can you feel my jealousy??!!!!??? You must have had the best time! Someday, you and I will be in NYC together. It's how many years in the making? That's ok, marrying Chris was worth it. :)

Amy said...

Jealous. I want to go to purse heaven.

Deborah said...

Crazy like a fox.

Kammi said...

Haha Holy Cow! Thats a lot of purses for just 6 people! Who did you go to NYC with? FUN! I want to (NEED to) go!
Kammi

allredclan said...

1- Those frogs look nasty gross.
2-I am laughing my guts out at the purses. That photo says it all.
3-I WANT TO GO TO NYC AGAIN!!!!

Brady Nixon said...

You go to NYC and buy purses? I don't get it. I would have bought one of those nifty green statue of liberty foam hats or something memorable like that. :)