What a wonderful grandma we have. I bought this pattern and asked how hard it would be to make. She said let me take it home and see. She came back a few weeks later with two made. This made the youngest cry and cry. She was so sad that grandma didn't make one for her so what did grandma do? Go home and a week later bring back one more dress. I now have three very happy girls who wear these ALL the time. Thanks grandma...we love you!!
Sunday, October 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
SSSOOOO Cute....I wish you could have seen Haylee's Eyes and smile when she saw these pics!!! Grandma's are the BEST!!!
Those are so cute! I wish I knew how to sew!
Cute girls. How does the song go? "Kiss the girls!"
Ohhhhhhh LOVE IT! This is what our little girl is going to be... but alas... I do not sew and grandma couldn't help this year.
Post a Comment