This kid LOVES to read. He ALWAYS has a book with him. When we go anywhere in the car he has a book. We can be at the park and he will bring a book. He likes to read non-fiction, chapter books, magazines, anything he can. His back pack is so heavy because of all the books he takes to school. One for the bus ride, one for D.E.A.R. time and one (or two) just in case. He got home from school yesterday at 3:00 and went right to the couch he didn't move until I forced him to practice his piano and eat. I guess it could be worse.
Saturday, October 27, 2007
Book Worm
Posted by Joanna at 10:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
cute pictures, good idea
He's going to be just like his dad...SUper smart!
Jo, Madison is the same way! They would get along great! Don't you think it is sad when you have to get mad at them because they won't put their book down to do their chores or come to dinner etc... I always had to laugh when I say "If you don't put that book away I'm going to..." Then I don't know how to finish! What a cutie!
Sounds just like Tucker. He reads his scout handbook for fun when he doesn't have anything better to read! :)
Post a Comment