Thursday, October 11, 2007

Check out my Slide Show!

I went on a field trip with AMG today with her preschool class. We went to Stokoe farms and besides getting lost on the way there and home we had a great time. We rode a tractor out to the pumpkin patch, rode a train, fed animals, went down a fun slide, played in corn, and had a snack. It was a fun morning being there with just her.

5 comments:

Beckey said...

You are NOT looking old! You look so cute! I love going on field trips with my kids, it's the best! I get to go on one next WED!

Chapman Herd said...

AMG looks just like you I think! SO FUN!! My next post is a field trip with my kids! How Funny!
Love you!

Anonymous said...

Love these pictures! And YOU look SOOO beautiful - and yes AMG - just like YOU!!!!

nixon5 said...

cute fun pictures. I love the one from the back with her on the fence. Cute Cute.

CLChampneys said...

Wow, Little Lady - I just came across your family blog this morning at the suggestion of an old friend who happened to visit. You look terrific , have hardly aged and have an absolutely beautiful family. What wonderfully adorable girls! Great to know you're doing well!!!! CLChampneys