Friday, October 19, 2007

Apple Picking

We went apple picking a few weeks ago. We went to get our favorite Honey Crisp Apples, but we were too late. I was so sad to miss out this year because my kids eat these like candy. It was fun still, we got to ride in a wagon back to the field and even ran into some friends. Hope you enjoy the pictures. I will try to be better at getting pictures on here. I hate it when I go to blogs and they have the same post for weeks without a new pictures for me to look at. Now it seems I am one of them.










5 comments:

Deborah said...

I like your red text. It especially makes my name look important under your links.

My kids are jealous that you guys went apple picking.

nixon5 said...

That looks like so much fun.
You have the cutest kids!!!

Chapman Herd said...

FINALLY!!! Some more pictures for me to look at! :-) I love them!

Beckey said...

Cute pictures, glad you updated! Looks like you had more apples on the trees when you went than when we did. The place we went to had slim pickin's by the time we went. You look so cute in the pic with your girls! Your family is adorable!

Chapman Herd said...

By the way...you look really cute in the pic with your Kids! I agree with the Buxton's!