Saturday, October 20, 2007

Our Leaf Pile

The girls got the rake out and started making this little leaf pile to jump in. It was hardly a pile, but they were having so much fun. After having all the trees fall in the back we don't have as many leaves, but I am not complaining. I am the one always raking them.
She would not smile for anything. I promise she was having fun!
This one wouldn't hold still for anything. She was so excited to be in the leaves.
For those who know her, know that she shakes her hands when she get excited, which is what she is doing here. Maybe we will have more leaf pictures later on in the season.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love leaf piles. But I never rake them - just leave them to blow to the neighbors! ;0) beautiful girls!!!!

Anonymous said...

oops - again.. k is me! ;0)

Beckey said...

We have a million leaves that need to be raked, but I think we will wait until they are all down and do them all at once! What a job! The girls look so cute playing in them though!