
It was a beautiful day today. A perfect day for a walk along the canal. Not the normal weather we get here in October.

One of the best parts of the canal

We happened to run into the Jensens. They are like family. We were walking toward them and when the kids saw them they all took off running and then they all met in the middle with lots of hugs and warm greetings. We laughed because they acted like they hadn't seen each other in days, when in fact it had only been hours. When we said good-bye the kids were mad we weren't going together. It is so fun to have great friends who make living away from family so much easier.

The sun setting behind the trees

They really love each other and are the best of friends. TCG said to me his life would be pretty boring without CDG in it.

ARG got a blister from walking. This is her favorite place to be..on his back. If she is crying and he offers his back the crying stops. In the morning she gets a ride down to breakfast. He is such a great older brother to her and she loves him!


Whoa what is that.....a dead turtle. Don't touch it says the mom. Thank goodness they all listened.

"I want to go home. I'm hungry. I hate this walk. I want to go with Cameron.
My tooth hurts (what??)My feet hurt."

7 comments:
Great pictures! The kids are so cute! They seem to be really close, I bet that is great! Have fun in Canadaigua!
Joanna, I am so impressed with all of your posts. You make it look easy, but I know you are wrong!!
Beautiful Pics! TCG is such a good big brother! And your girls are darling as usual!
How beautiful! What a fun day. Jo, I wish I knew your kids they are so cute and they look like great kids!
Deborah! It is easy. Hmmm...must be user error (hehe). Beautiful pictures Joanna.
cute pictures, happy birthday yesterday.
You are so lucky to have beautiful fall leaves to look at! The trees are gorgeous. Kids are cute too!
Post a Comment