Sunday, October 28, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me

"What do you want for your birthday mom?"
"I want my kids to be nice all day and not fight"
"No I mean like a real present"
"That is a real present to me."
"OK what about a picture with my kids. One where we are all smiling and looking at your dad. That sounds easy enough!"

Hey get your fingers out of your mouth

" Stop making funny faces. Open your eyes. Get your fingers out of your mouth I said"

This is as good as it gets! We all want cake and it is melting before our eyes!

Happy Birthday to you
You live in a zoo
Make a wish
The best kind of present ever!


5 comments:

Beckey said...

Hey! I hope you had a great b-day! I wished you a Happy Birthday on the Friends website but I don't know how often you check it! I should have just sent an e-mail! Hope you had a good one!

Deborah said...

It is always my wish to get a decent picture as well. Too many little hams.

Brady Nixon said...

The best present I received on your birthday was just a phone call. I love you.

Chapman Herd said...

I can't believe how good you look! Skinny Minnie! I am glad you had a wonderful get away and also a great birthday! Love you!

Sherry said...

Um, was this 24 years old? You look fantastic AND your the mother of five. You never cease to amaze me. It makes me happy that you are so happy. I'm glad you had a wonderful time with your husband. Good for you for taking the time. Love you.