Friday, October 5, 2007

some favorites

I went to see "Becoming Jane" tonight and got home around midnight. I wasn't tired yet and just needed to relax before getting into bed. I started looking through pictures and now it is 1:00am. Here are a few of my favorites, This is January 2004. I took this right after we got home from Utah. This was the last time we were there. It is amazing to see how much the girls have grown and you have all missed it. I love this picture.

This was July 2004. Maybe the only other person who will laugh and love this picture is her dad. This is SO her. She rolls her eyes at us ALL the time.
This is the last time we saw grandma Betty. Look how small AMG is. (Now she is 4) We miss you grandma and grandpa. This is one of my favorite pictures.
AHH the twins. I have so many great pictures of these two darling nephews of mine. This is by far my favorite. I miss you guys!

2 comments:

Chapman Herd said...

Is that how old the twins were when you last saw them??? They are the same age in that pic that Chester is NOW!! We MUST get together soon!!! We miss you too!!

Brady Nixon said...

Fun pictures Joanna. Isn't it fun to look at old pictures and remember. Did you catch what Elder Monson said in Conference about memories? "God gave us memories, that we might have June roses in the December of our lives" I love you.