I have to agree!
T said to me "I did it" I said "Yes you did" He said "It is a two part race and I did it" He said "The surgeons were my legs and all the people praying for me were my heart." Can someone please tell me how I got so lucky. What a great kid!!
We KNOW that Heavenly Father hears and answers prayers. We were so comforted today. I know we didn't go through this alone and He will continue to be with us throughout all of this and after. Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts. The words thank you aren't enough for what we feel towards all of you our family, friends and strangers.
We love you all.
We KNOW that Heavenly Father hears and answers prayers. We were so comforted today. I know we didn't go through this alone and He will continue to be with us throughout all of this and after. Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts. The words thank you aren't enough for what we feel towards all of you our family, friends and strangers.
We love you all.
34 comments:
He looks AMAZING for having just had such a major surgery! I almost cried when I saw his pictures, he just looks so dang sweet! I am so happy things went well. We'll keep praying for his recovery and also for Monday! Congrats Tyler! You did it! We love you!
He looks great. We are all so relieved and happy for you. Hang in there.
That's such great news!
Great job, Tyler!
He is a great kid. We are all smiles here!
The news couldn't have been better. Tyler looks really good. Blue skies from here.
YAY!!!!!!! I am sooooooooooooooo happy for you guys! Do the Happy dance( TY you can just wiggle a little)! We love you and will continue to pray for you!
Heather
you did it!!!!!!! im really proud are you? I hope you have a good recovery. dont worry your always in gods hands. Your friend, Kylie Truelson
you did it!!!!!!! im really proud are you? I hope you have a good recovery. dont worry your always in gods hands. Your friend, Kylie Truelson
T looks great! The tears flowed as I read your blog even though you'd already called and told me everything. I am so proud of T and how brave he has been through all of this. I know he has been in alot of pain the last little while and he really handled it like a trooper. I also know that this hasn't been easy for you and chris but your strenght has been amazing also, and I am proud of you both too. I love all of you and will be glad to see you all later.
We're doing happy dances at our house. T- you are one amazing boy. I am sure that the nurses and all of the people working with you are loving you!
Hi Tyler,
You look great!! You are an amazing boy and such an example to everyone around you.
You are in our thoughts and prayers as you begin your recovery.
Know we love you and your sweet family.
The Chilsons
WE are SOOOOO HAPPY to hear the wonderful news. What an inspiration you are... T with all your strength and wisdom. Are you really only 11? Thanks for being an example to all of us!
Hi T,
It is wonderful news to hear things went really well. We are all so excited that you will be home soon. You are such a great example to all your younger brothers and sisters. When things are tough they will think of how stong you are and that will help them be strong. Your parents must be so proud. Think of all the people that will read this and know that you have helped them through the challanges that they have in their lives. We will see you soon.
Steve and Tracee Short
HOORAY!! Tyler you look great! 90% gone means that YOU are more than halfway through your two-part race. Congratulations! ~Sara Bouchard
Thank you, God! Yesterday, I was on my knees all day (figuratively), and today I'm dancing. Tyler, you are amazing!
Hey Big T! I'm so proud of you! What a frightening thing to have to go through, and YOU DID IT! What a neat thing to say about a two part race and having those surgeons be your legs. You are amazing and all of us here in the Allred home are cheering you on!!! (Maybe we can take the role of your cheerleaders on this race of yours!) ;) Love you!
Tyler -
What a day. You look great! In fact I think you look better than I do after waking up in the morning.
Stay Strong
Matt Wagner
Wow, what an amazing kid, Joanna! I'm so glad everything went well!
Tyler you're doing great! You must be a really strong kid.
Wow tyler, great job! You are very brave and you look wonderful for just having surgery. You are very inspiring to us all.
Your in our thoughts and prayers. You too Jo!
We love you, Donna
What a great kid - I loved his comments about the two-part race. You are so blessed and we're blessed to have you in our family!
Chris & Joanna,
You have an amazing son! I'm so glad things went well. I hope it's okay that I check in here once in a while. My thoughts and prayers are with you!
-Veronica Zogmaister Johnson
We are so happy to hear things went well, Tyler! You are a very brave person. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Stay strong.
T, you really are an inspiration. This is wonderful news. You've been through a lot, and had the strength to get through it all.
You really do stand as a hero, and an example to us all!
Paul & Jan
"The surgeons were my legs and all the people praying for me were my heart."
Really is he only 11??? His words make him seem older and wiser!! T you AMAZE me with your thoughts!!! Way to go on beating that Tumor! I knew you could do it! We love you soo much!
Liseanne and Family!!
well - if this isn't enough to send all of us to our knees balling - then I don't know what will. Our prayers have been long and detailed for sweet T and your family. We love you. It is a beautiful family you have created. You are SO what Heavenly Father has in mind as a mother, my darling Joanna! I think I'll use T's comment for YW's next week. What a beautiful, BEAUTIFUL insight into life and how it works.
Dear Tyler, Joanna and Chris,
I'm out of town today. Margie just read your blog to me over the phone. I have been thinking of you and praying for you throughout the day. Hearing this report fills my heart with gratitude. I am also filled with admiration for your courage. My heart will continue to be full of love and prayers for you all. I look forward to many more wonderful reports.
With much love,
Amy
Dear Tyler,
YOU ARE TOTALLY AMAZING!!! I am so proud of you! You finished the first leg of the race like a champion! I know the second leg will be much easier! We are thinking about you and praying for you every minute. We can't wait to see you when you get home!
All our Love,
Margie & Linus
Way to go!! You look so good. You are truly amazing and we are all praying for you. Lots of love from all of us.
Awesome job! Tubes are never fun!-so sweet that he said thank you. I bet the nurses wanted to kiss him! The prayers will keep coming!
Joanna, what a sweet boy you have. Although, he couldn't be any other way with you as his mother. In times such as this Heavenly Father provides such amazing strength and insight, even to children.
I am so grateful, relieved and thrilled for you. He looks so good.
Tyler - You're Awesome. Hang in there, the end is almost here.
I'll keep praying - for you and your other little people anxiously waiting for their big brother to come home.
Love You.
We are glad that it went so well. We will continue to keep you in our prayers.
Bryant and Gwen
Crying many happy tears at this moment! What an amazing kid you are, Tyler! You have so many people praying for you. Stay strong!!
I have been meaning to write on here for some time. T you are such an amazing sweet boy. I pray that my little Caleb grows up to be like you. Your family is so lucky and blessed to have you. You don't know me but I pray for you and your family a lot. Jo-I love you and miss you lots. My heart aches for what your family has had to face the past few months. You are almost there...I will continue to pray for you. May you be comforted at your time of need. T hang in there big guy.....its all downhill from here! Love ya! Annette Ogden
Post a Comment