Hi Joanna, Chris and Tyler, We just wanted to let you know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. Tyler: I have your picture on my dresser at home and right on my desk at work. I'm going to be thinking about you and sending positive healing vibes ALL DAY!!! We can't wait until the surgery is over! Joanna and Chris: Please call if you need anything!!!
Good luck tomorrow. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Everything will be alright. Be strong. Heavenly Father will be watching over you and the doctors. Much love, Sherry
I'm praying for a peaceful night of sleep for all of you. I'm helping a friend clean her new apartment tomorrow, so I'll have all day to scrub and pray.
Tyler, I hope you know just how much you are loved!
We'll be thinking of you all day today! T, you will do great, be strong! Heavenly Father will help you through this and make it as comfortable as possible for you!
Hey Tyler, I work with your dad but haven't met you yet. I just want you to know that I'm keeping you and your mom and dad in my prayers. As my daddy used to say to me, "Keep your chins up kid!" (No, it doesn't make sense but it's funny.) Gentle hugs, Marianna
You are all in our thoughts and prayers. Just remember that Trust (which starts with the same letter as Tyler) is what makes it all work - Trust in God and in your great team of Physicians and Surgeons. Tyler, I hope they have more Fruit Loops!
It doesnt take long after reading this blog and meeting you at the Holiday Party to figure out that you are a Brave and Strong young man. With your positive attitude and the Love and Support of your family you have everything you need for a fast recovery.
Dear Tyler, Joanna and Chris, I have been thinking of you and praying for you all day... and I just got the good news from Margie that all went well today!!! I am so thrilled and relieved, as I'm sure you are. Please know that many loving thoughts and much healing energy is being sent your way. Take good care of yourselves and keep in touch. With much love, Amy
“This is our one and only chance at life—here and now. The longer we live, the greater is our realization that it is brief. Opportunities come, and then they are gone. I believe that among the greatest lessons we are to learn in this short sojourn upon the earth are lessons that help us distinguish between what is important and what is not. I plead with you not to let those most important things pass you by as you plan for that illusive and nonexistent future when you will have time to do all that you want to do. Instead, find joy in the journey—now.” - Thomas S. Monson
18 comments:
Hi Joanna, Chris and Tyler,
We just wanted to let you know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. Tyler: I have your picture on my dresser at home and right on my desk at work. I'm going to be thinking about you and sending positive healing vibes ALL DAY!!! We can't wait until the surgery is over! Joanna and Chris: Please call if you need anything!!!
All our Love,
Margie & Linus
Good luck tomorrow. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Everything will be alright. Be strong. Heavenly Father will be watching over you and the doctors.
Much love,
Sherry
I'm praying for a peaceful night of sleep for all of you. I'm helping a friend clean her new apartment tomorrow, so I'll have all day to scrub and pray.
Tyler, I hope you know just how much you are loved!
Jill/Mrs. Gardner
We just finished our prayers for you. Get well soon!! Caleb wanted to say Hello and good luck with everything. You are a great friend!!
Joanna, I'm holding your hand all day (inside my head). ;)
I'm up late working and took a break to say a prayer for you guys. Please keep us informed.
You'll do great, Tyler!
--Steve
We love you guys!
Hello Tyler,
You are in our thoughts and prayers. You will do great and you are such an example to those around you.
Love,
The Chilsons
We'll be thinking of you all day today! T, you will do great, be strong! Heavenly Father will help you through this and make it as comfortable as possible for you!
Love, The Buxtons!
Hey Tyler, I work with your dad but haven't met you yet. I just want you to know that I'm keeping you and your mom and dad in my prayers. As my daddy used to say to me, "Keep your chins up kid!" (No, it doesn't make sense but it's funny.) Gentle hugs, Marianna
You are all in our thoughts and prayers. Just remember that Trust (which starts with the same letter as Tyler) is what makes it all work - Trust in God and in your great team of Physicians and Surgeons. Tyler, I hope they have more Fruit Loops!
Margie & Linus
T,
We are praying and thinking about you. You are one strong little guy. We will see you soon.
The Shorts
Tyler, your smiling face is going to help the doctor I bet. It was great to see you at the Christmas lunch in Syracuse.
Have mom and dad pamper you like mad and milk this for all it is worth!
I will say prayers for you and ask my son to pray for your when he says his bed time prayers as well.
I look forward to seeing that smiling face again. ^_^
Tyler -
It doesnt take long after reading this blog and meeting you at the Holiday Party to figure out that you are a Brave and Strong young man. With your positive attitude and the Love and Support of your family you have everything you need for a fast recovery.
Matt Wagner
We're still praying for you and everyone that is caring for you. Lots of love.
Stay strong ... you'll be back out there having fun in the snow in no time...
Tom and Sandy Allen
Dear Tyler, Joanna and Chris,
I have been thinking of you and praying for you all day... and
I just got the good news from Margie that all went well today!!! I am so thrilled and relieved, as I'm sure you are.
Please know that many loving thoughts and much healing energy is being sent your way.
Take good care of yourselves and keep in touch.
With much love,
Amy
We are anxious for news. You are in our thoughts and prayers.
Post a Comment