Monday, May 5, 2008

nothing

Chris and I celebrated our 13 year anniversary on Sunday. WOW 13 years!!! Amazing. He surprised me with a NEW camera!! OH HAPPY DAY...except I don't know how to work it, well kind of. My kids are already running from me when they see me pull it out. Here is one I took of Am today. She is the only one who doesn't mind having her picture taken and will actually pose for me if I ask her to.

15 comments:

Sherry said...

Happy Anniversary! Does NOT seem like it has been 13 years. How time flies!

Elder Ethan Coleman said...

Congratulations on both the camera and 13 years! What a darling photo of a very cute girl.

Beckey said...

I thought about you Sunday. I will always remember your anniversary is the day after ours but you're married one year more! Hope you had a good one. I'm jealous of the camera! Have fun with it!

Deborah said...

The picture is absolutely beautiful. I'm glad someone will pose for you.

Kammi said...

Happy Anniversary! Why did I think that Travis and Beckey were married longer than you? 13 YEARS!! Wow are we that old to have been married that long?!! Congrats.
Kammi

The Nixon Two said...

Happy Anniversary! 13 years WOW it seems like only yesterday when you walked down the hall to tell me that Chris just asked you to marry him. I'm glad you tlod him YES.. LOVE all of you.
Love the picture Of Am. what a sweet little granddaughter and picture.

The Nixon Two said...

Oh I forgot how did your Apple cake turn out????

Mary said...

Congratulations on 13 years. We had that same dress for our little cuties...it brings back happy memories.

allredclan said...

Your daughter is beautiful, as usual, but I want to see a picture of the CAMERA!!!! (just keep it away from scented oil plugs that are plugged in upside-down, thus causing the scented oil to spill all over the counter and creep its way over to the new camera and seep up into it, causing it to die a terrible death and causing you much guilt and agony.)

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

13 years of marriage is not nothing. Congratulations. Can't wait to see your camera. What a great surprise.

Jaime said...

congrats! Wow 13! lots of pics to come I hope!

Anna said...

Yay for the new camera and congratulations to you both on 13 years!!! Happy Anniversary!

Heidi said...

Hey Joanna-You already seem like a pro!! She is as cute as always and the camera does a great job too.

Carrie said...

Am looks so beautiful! Congrats on 13 years and your beautiful children.