C loves to float in this thing. It took him a few minutes to get in, but was the last one out.
This one is doing so much better. She will use the noodles to swim out, but she will swim around the steps with no help at all. She really is a little fish. The water was 75 degrees (thank you Darren) still too cold for me, but the kids didn't seem to mind. They all had blue lips when we were done.
Warm lovin' from Daddy!
I didn't get a very good picture of this darling little boy because he wouldn't stay still long enough. I do love this one because you can see how huge his diaper is.
I have about 20 of this little one. Not all of them turned out, but my-oh-my he is TOO cute.
love this one
My favorite picture of the night!Thanks for the great time Pulleys!!
6 comments:
I love your pictures. It wouldn't be summer without you guys here.
Good friend, summer, and a pool what more could ask for. Tell Deborah Hi for me. And have fun.
Jack's diaper cracked me up!
Why, why, why don't I still live there? I must be crazy!!
Looks like you all had a great time!
It looks like you are having fun with that camera of yours. Your pictures are beautiful, as usual. Jealous that you got to swim already. Our neighbors haven't fired up the pool days yet. It's been so cold here. Blah...
No pictures of that parade you went to???? ;)
Post a Comment