Sunday, May 25, 2008

Brothers

We went for a little walk today after Chris got home from his meetings. There was plenty of weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth when I said I was bringing my camera. I told them all I wanted was to try a few settings and if they sat through a few of those they could do a funny one. These pictures are what took place after. Have I said I love, love, LOVE my camera. There is NO WAY I would have gotten these with my other one!




These two are best friends. T once said his life would be pretty boring without C. It can't get much better than that. I just hope it stays that way.


8 comments:

nixon5 said...

Fun fun fun pictures! Glad you love your camera and so glad they are the best of friends.

The Nixon Two said...

By the look of the pictures your camera was a good investment. great pictures. The boys look like they were having fun. We miss them

Beckey said...

They sure look like they are close! That's awesome! Very cute boys!

AF Nixons said...

Boys are fun, aren't they? It's nice having them close in age. The pictures look great!

Deborah said...

Where did you go?

Mary said...

I pray that my children will feel this way about each other some day. Beautiful pics.

allredclan said...

Hey!! Cute pics!! Tyler looks EXACTLY like David Archuleta when he was 12. They both are SO cute! ;)
-Morgan Allred
LUV U GUYS!

Anna said...

Every single one of those pictures is adorable. Your boys crack me up.