Monday, May 19, 2008

Strong Museum

I took the girls to the museum on Tuesday and they wanted to ride the carousel, but I didn't have any money. I told them they would have to earn money if they wanted to ride it the next time we went. They were so good the rest of the week doing what I asked them and also keeping their room clean. By Friday they had enough money to ride it. I took them back and they loved it!!





Ab discovered that she could be on TV with Elmo and she thinks that is pretty cool. It isn't a very good picture, but you get the idea!
This is the new exhibit for the next few months. They were a little overwhelmed in there because there were so many kids. They just wanted to climb on the bears and watch the TV they had going of the show which is on PBS kids.
She LOVES to pose for my pictures!
FUN! FUN! FUN!




11 comments:

nixon5 said...

Love the 3rd picture down, well I love all of them but that is my favorite. how fun! I want to take the kids to the discovery gateway musuem this summer.

Beckey said...

Halle would love that place! My kids love museums like that! Your girls are so pretty!

Deborah said...

Am is so photogenic. The carousel pictures are beautiful and I can't get over the color quality. Much better than mine--ugh!

Amy said...

Even better is that the Bears is a permanent exhibit. Love this place.

Kammi said...

Does it get any cuter than that?! What good girl and beautiful (like you).
Kammi

allredclan said...

Can we go here the next time we come visit??? =)

Anna said...

Great pictures! But of course they're cute - your kids are in them. Still wanna swap one?

AF Nixons said...

What a fun place...and your new camera looks like it's working out just great! Nice pictures.

Mary said...

I absolutely LOVE and miss that place. Great pics.

Carrie said...

You have a very pretty princess on your hands. We should meet there someday, I'd like to see you.

The Nixon Two said...

I have fond memories of the Strong musuem, I loved going with the kids there. cute pictures! What a fun fun outing. miss you all