Monday, February 7, 2011

what I did during a Study Break...

That's right....I built a snowman all by myself. I took Ab out to the bus and Chancho potty. I started making snowballs to throw for him to chase and I thought to myself "hey maybe you should make a snowman. It's the perfect kind of snow and actually a little warm out"
(a balmy 35) So that's what I did. Back to the grind...

5 comments:

The Nixon Two said...

love the snowman....I love to be in the snow when it's nice outside. I'm glad yor still a kid at heart :)

Chapman Herd said...

What a perfect thing to do during a study break! LOVE IT!

Jill Gardner said...

Now I want to see the picture you took of your kids' faces when they got home from school and saw him.

Amber Shellabarger said...

I love doing stuff that makes me feel like a kid again. Great job.

Beckey said...

I dont' know how I missed this post....but I love that you made a snowman! And by yourself too! You are too cute! We have a snowman kit similar to yours...my kids love it!