Tuesday, February 15, 2011

How is it possible?

He turned 14 today! 14! This freaks me out a bit. I remember being 14 and when I was sad or having a hard time with friends, like most girls do, my mom would say to me "I remember when I was your age" I would roll my eyes and think "whatEVER mom...you are old. How could you possibly remember being 14!" She was totally telling the truth. I am her age now (maybe a bit younger) :) but I totally remember being 14. Oh the stories I could tell (Hello Karen....need I say more?) But this post isn't about me. It is about him!
He is such a great kid. He helps out when needed (without too much complaining) He is smart, he brings home great grades, he has good friends, he loves church, he says his prayers every night, he reads his Book of Mormon every night, he is kind, he is a pest, he practices his piano without complaining, he is a good brother, he is a great friend, he plays too much xbox, he is a good swimmer, he takes care of the dog, he is a free babysitter, he is a GOOD kid, he is honest, he is loving, he is MINE! I am so lucky!
Happy Birthday T! I love you!!

7 comments:

Amy said...

He is a great boy.

The Nixon Two said...

Wow!! We were aware we had a great grandson but did not know just how great he was until we read more about him.

Elder Ethan Coleman said...

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! What a great kid. Miss you all so much.

The Nixon Two said...

I remember when you were that age and I felt the same way you do.. I would tell everyone I have good kids their not perfect but good kids. How blessed we are!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OUR FIRST GRANDSON!

Beckey said...

Happy Birthday T!

Chapman Herd said...

What a great post! Happy Birthday T! We love you!

nixon5 said...

happy birthday hope it was super!