Sunday, February 13, 2011

After the Parade

After the parade we hurried back to the hotel and the kids took turns taking HOT showers to try and warm up. Chris and I headed out to find our Thanksgiving dinner.
We actually stayed in the hotel for most of the afternoon napping and relaxing. We headed out to get Chris some medicine later that night. He had a high fever and felt awful. We stopped in Toys-R-Us on our way to the store. This is a MUST for us when we go to New York. The kids love it.


It was a rainy chilly night. I was so happy that the rain held off until after the parade.

What a fun and memorable experience!

4 comments:

Beckey said...

Those are some great pictures! I'm so glad you posted about this! Love you!

Anna said...

Great trip. Your kids will always remember that, too!

Seleta said...

Just wonderful! I'm glad that it turned out to be such a great time! I loved the pictures.

Jill Gardner said...

Wait. You got Thanksgiving dinner at Subway? You mean you couldn't find a Cracker Barrel?!