
We left for NYC the Tuesday before Thanksgiving and stayed outside of the city. Wednesday morning we drove into New Jersey and hopped on the train to NYC. I had rented a nice wide angle lens for the trip and was thrilled when I took this picture. I couldn't believe all that I could capture.

We stayed at The Double Tree Times Square- our favorite hotel.

Look at the address behind the kids...this is our favorite street. (well mine anyway)

He is OBSESSED with the Beatles

One of our favorite things to do in the city is eat off the street. It is usually yummy!

I was having so much fun playing with the new lens.

deep fried squid







We decided to head uptown around 5 to the Natural History Museum to see the balloons being inflated. BIG mistake. Well the time we went was a big mistake. We should have gone earlier. It was a MAD HOUSE and so very scary. Trying to keep track of the kids and even move in the mobs of people was something I could have done without.

you can tell the feeling was mutual.
We headed back to the hotel for an early night for our VERY EARLY morning.
3 comments:
That is so amazing. That would be soooo much fun. Thanks for the pictures. That would be a great thanksgiving day.
I don't know about the deep fried squid but I do know I LOVE E's red hat! That looks like so much fun! I have 2 more posts to read so I'm sure you'll be hearing from me again soon!
Look so fun!!
Post a Comment